Wednesday, January 2, 2013

new year - together

Wishing you all a happy, healthy and abundant 2013! ♥♥♥
If you want to go fast, go alone.
If you want to go far, go together...

The quote and picture above really stopped me in my tracks today. Together would be a natural theme for the coming year, as that was what I most enjoyed about 2012.  I'm reminiscing working with Strands, the photo shoot with Ishna and Noa and my lovely colleagues at Playcentre. Thank you all for being in my life! I feel a little sting in my heart knowing how often I have chosen to go my own way at various points in my life. I suppose I'm learning when it's the right time to do that and when it's better to stick together. I so look forward to what this year will bring for us all!
A year ago I was thinking about Durga and Kali. Integrating the full feminine power was a strong undercurrent all year and it inspired me in my work as well, not as blatantly as I planned it to, but it was there nevertheless. 
The festive season has been full of quality time with kids and late nights by the computer. I discovered Pinterest some months ago but only started using it now. OMG it's so much fun! Hours of fun! It's dawned on me how the variety of social media caters for different styles. Twitter has never interested me, but as you can't get more visual than Pinterest - I'm in! While sifting through photos I've been sorting out my music collection at the same time. And making plans for a website! Shopping for a font is such a treat, like trying on different personalities.
Bring it on 2013!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your thoughts are most welcome.